RRCC Business Department: Your Gateway to Accounting, Business, and Real Estate
Civil Rights Road Trip: May 2015, Visit Washington, DC, Birmingham, New Orleans, Memphis. Click here to view Flyer.
We Mean Business
Business is a diverse, multi-faceted discipline with many opportunities. RRCC’s progressive business curriculum features faculty with real-world experience teaching the practical application of business principles. Choose from flexible learning formats: classroom, hybrid, or online that fit your schedule or learning style.
RRCC offers areas of study that are in high demand in our current economy:
- Small Business Startup/Entrepreneurship– Realize your leadership potential….start your own business!
- Management and Supervision- Hone your leadership skills to effectively manage your business and people
- Business Interdisciplinary - Roll your technical/vocational certificate/coursework into a business degree (up to 15 credits in a vocational area can be applied as business electives to this AAS degree).
- Accounting – New businesses, changing financial laws, and increased accountability mean high job growth
- Real Estate -leverage your skills in this rapidly changing market that is a defining factor in the local and national economy.
Click here for other top-rated business skills in demand.
Red Rocks Community College offers the ability to immediately apply skills with an Associate of Applied Science or several certificate options. For students who plan to transfer to a 4-year university or college, RRCC can be an excellent pathway to achieving your goal with an Associate of Arts Degree - Business emphasis.
Back to School at 49
“I have met some amazing students and instructors that have been a true impact with my choice of career… You see, I was 49 when I decided to go back to school!” (More.)
-Tricia Gilbert, RRCC Student, (First year as real estate broker has had over $1 million in sales.)
Get Your Business Buzzing
"Through RRCC, I’ve developed critical thinking skills and a strong business foundation that have been invaluable in the operations of my businesses.” (More.)
-Timothy Johnson, former RRCC Student, Owner of Busy Bee Enterprises and Circle J Ranch
RUN a Marathon for a Business Class?
Featured for Fall 2014:
Change Through Challenge, an innovative and life-changing Business course!